Mike Montague interviews Sharina Perry, CEO, and Inventor of Utopia Plastix, on How to Succeed at Supply Chain Management. Find Sharina and her game-changing sustainable plastics at https://utopiaplastix.com/.
In this episode:
- The best attitude, behavior, and technique on how to succeed at supply chain management
- Are you proactive or reactive?
- You can address global issues with a local initiative
- Start with where you get your product, could it be local?
- Identify the problem and where you want to be
- Sharina’s definition of success
The How to Succeed Podcast is a public and free podcast from Sandler Training, the worldwide leader in sales, management, and customer service training for individuals all the way up to Fortune 500 companies.